Thursday, May 19, 2011

Here's the Deal

Ok guys, so here's the deal...

I am a week behind in my blog posts. I have written out lists of what I've done every day, but I don't really want to write exhaustive posts for each one because it will just take too long. So, I am going to summarize as best I can and hopefully add some illustrative anecdotes to provide some color to my record. It's just difficult to write every day because we get up early and get in late, and we almost never have wifi. Therefore, I ask that you bear with me, and stay tuned for when I actually get some real material up.


Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Child,
    That was just a teaser! Where is the real post???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mwahaha, I know that, but I didn't have time! Anyways, I put up my first real post now, so no more complaining. Besides, you should be getting some cool postcards pretty soon :)

    ReplyDelete